Add an alias in ULYSSIS webmail
By default you can already use your @ulyssis.org email address to send emails using our webmail, but you may also want to send email from another domain name that you use for your account. You can simply configure this using the steps below.
- Login into the webinterface using your ULYSSIS account name and passsword
- Go to Settings (dutch: Instellingen) in the top right
- Go to Identities (dutch: Identiteiten)
- Click on the plus sign in the bottom left
- Fill the alias you want to use in in the Email (dutch: E-mail) field and the name you want to be displayed in front of the address in the Display Name (dutch: Weergavenaam) field. All the other fields are optional.
- Click on Save (dutch: Opslaan)
You can now select the alias when composing an email in the webinterface.