While relatively unknown, it is possible to create an automatically updating iCal feed of your KULoket agenda without using external services.
- Set up agenda sync on KU Loket
- Visit KU Loket
- Go to the Agenda tab
- Click Agenda sync
- Click Configure agenda (Agenda instellen)
- Change the switch Show schedule in my agenda (Toon uurrooster in mijn agenda) to On. You will have to wait about 15 minutes before continuing to the next step.
- Visit https://owa.student.kuleuven.be and log in with your KU Leuven credentials.
- In the top menu bar, click Calendar (Agenda)
- On the top right (below the menu bar), click the Share (Delen) button. A side-panel appears.
- Enter a non-KU Leuven email address in the Share with (Delen met) textfield. After filling the email address, press the enter key.
- Make sure Full details (Volledige informatie) is selected in the dropdown next to your email address
- Click the Send (Verzenden) button at the top of the side-panel.
- You will receive an email with two weblinks. The first link shows your calendar in your webbrowser, the second link is your iCal feed.
Some applications will not accept a
If that is the case you can simply modify the URL to start with